Monday, February 18, 2013

Next Steps

Wow, I'm pretty (good, not bad) overwhelmed by the response Radiant has received just in this past week since its release. And I've been really pleased to meet so many new people, as well as catching up with readers of my previous works.

So, now that the Radiant train has left the station, it's time for me to think about new projects. Here's a short list of some of my works-in-progress, though they appear in no particular order:

Untitled YA historical
The other untitled YA historical
Untitled middle grade/YA fantasy (Seranfyll #3) (delayed)
Untitled YA "paranormal-lite"
The other untitled "paranormal-lite"
Untitled middle grade sci-fi

My WIP list is actually much longer, but these are the ones that I do plan on finishing and releasing. Some of these are partially written already, and others are still in the idea stage. Most are novels, but one might be a short story set. We'll see.

Anyway, I have no scientific way of determining what will get done in what time. Between my fulltime job and other commitments, I feel like releasing something new every 8 to 12 months is reasonable. But for now, I'm putting my pen to paper/hands to keyboard and will see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment